Memory Foam Mattress (WL301)
|FOB Price:||US $152 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $152/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Compressed Packing|
- Model NO.: WL301
- Usage: Home, Hotel, School
- Thinckness: 0.30m
- Brand: Our Brand or OEM
- Specification: 180*200*30cm
- HS Code: 94041000
- Size: 1.8*2.0m
- Model No.: Wl301
- Guarantee: 10years
- Trademark: junfeng
- Origin: China
Features and Benefits
A) Cover: High quality knitted stretchy fabric quilting + temperature sensitive visco elastic memory foam + close fitting velvet cover.
B) Memory foam: 60kg/m3 memory foam 1cm
C) Base foam: 3cm 30kg/m3 foam
D) Bottom: High quality knitted stretchy fabric quilting
E) Extra cover: Waterproof vinyl cover for baby mattress.
Memory foam mattress features:
1) Memory Foam travel toppers, perfect for use in Caravans, Motorhomes, Hotel beds, Truck Cab beds & anywhere you want to take your own bed
2) This memory foam is especially formulated to give incredible support yet retain a lovely soft feel making these toppers extremely comfortable & very easy to roll & store. One for single two for double.
3) High quality knitted fabric with good breathable and anti-bacterial, if possible we also provide waterproof vinyl cover.
4) 5cm 60kgm3 full ventilated memory foam to give the ultimate sleep experience.
5) Anti-roll side support system
6) Fire-retardant regulations(optional): CFR1633, BS7177, BS5852
7) 10 year warranty
Memory foam mattress benefits:
1) Visco elastic provides comfort, total body support and pressure relief.
2) Memory foam has an open cell structure which enables the mattress to breathe.
3) Bottom 15cm firmer reflex foam to provide additional support and giving the memory foam its natural orthopedic properties.
4) 2cm Slow Recovery Memory Foam
5) 15cm firmer reflex foam as a base
6) This memory foam no need to turn
7) Memory foam mattress with edge to edge support
8) Superior ventilation
9) Vacuum-packed memory foam mattress for easy transport
10) Hypoallergenic - Reduces dust mites
11) This type of memory foam mattress can promotes good blood circulation
12) Suitable for any divan or bed frame
13) Conforms to your body shape and weight
14) memory foam with open celled and breathable
15) Temperature sensitive
16) Reduces pressure points that cause sleep discomfort
Compressed Exporting Packing:
Caring for Your Mattress
Most of us don't give our mattress much thought, even though we spend one third of our lives sleeping on it! But, if you have had your mattress for 10 years, you've probably slept on it for about 30000 hours.
Ignoring your mattress can have adverse affects on the quality of your sleep and your wallet! Here are some tips on mattress care.
Treat it like any other piece of fine furniture. Don't stand or jump on it!
Turning your mattress regularly will help increase its life, ensuring you look after your investment. Turn your mattress every 2 weeks for the first 3 months or as instructed by the manufacturer. Thereafter turn it every two months. Some new mattresses don't need flipping. Check with the manufacturer's instructions.
To protect your mattress from stains use a mattress protector, which, if soiled, is far easier to clean and cheaper to replace than a mattress is. It may be a condition of the warranty that you use a mattress protector.
Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. Gently scrape away any soiling or mop away liquid from the fabric. Use upholstery cleaner or lukewarm soapy water as a general cleaning agent to remove the residue of the spill. Don't saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquid. Dry thoroughly in the shade, away from direct heat.
Keep your mattress clean and dry.
Vacuum the mattress regularly (each time you change your sheets) using low suction to remove fluff and dust.
Make sure you carefully read the warranty card that comes with your mattress. It will give you a basic guideline for maintaining your mattress. Proper maintenance and attention is the key to mattress longevity.
Check that the legs and casters are tight on your base! Settling over time can affect the stability of your bed.