Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Guangdong Junfeng Furniture Co., Ltd.

Mattress, Knit Mattress, Pocket Spring Mattress manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Super Quality 5 Zone Backhealthy Mattress (WL111-A), 2017 Modern Coffee Table (L10), 2017 Hot Sale Glass Coffee Table M23 and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Mattress Others Mattress Super Quality 5 Zone Backhealthy Mattress (WL111-A)

Super Quality 5 Zone Backhealthy Mattress (WL111-A)

FOB Price: US $200 / piece
Min. Order: 20 piece
Min. Order FOB Price
20 piece US $200/ piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 2000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Compressed Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: WL111-A
  • Fabric Type: Knitted Cotton Fabric
  • Style: Modern
  • Specification: any size
  • HS Code: 940410000
  • Model No.: Wl111-a
  • Spring Type: 2.4+2.0+2.2+2.2+2.0+2.4mm Pocket Spring
  • Trademark: junfeng
  • Origin: China
Product Description
1. Top quality mattress
2. Accept OA payment
3. Compressed packing save shippint cost
4. Resulting in more comfortable

Super quality 5 zone backhealthy mattress(WL111-A)


1) Elegant and comfort.

2) Reduce body movement (non-disburb).

3) The mattress quality is superb and the price is competitive.

4) Can be compressed_save shipping cost


10 years


TSSA. FR1633. BS5852

Lead time

40'HQ 18 days and 20'GP 14 days after received deposit.

Loading port

Shenzhen, China

Payment terms

T/T. 30% deposit to be paid on the date of PI confirmation. The rest 70% residual to be paid before shipping.


20 pcs

Send your message to this supplier
Miss Vivian
To: Miss Vivian

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category